Available in eight convenient sizes, AuraOnce from Ambu is the ideal alternative to a traditional laryngeal masks for achieving and maintaining control of the airway during routine and emergency anaesthetic procedures in fasted patients. It is also an excellent option when unexpected difficulties arise in connection with airway management.
The Ambu AuraOnce features a special 70° curve that carefully replicates natural human anatomy. Moulded directly into the tube for additional safety, the unique shape of the mask makes correct insertion fast and easy without putting extra stress on the upper jaw. Moreover, like all Ambu laryngeal masks, AuraOnce has a higher oropharyngeal seal pressure to ensure reliable ventilation.
AuraOnce has also proven to be particularly useful in establishing a clear airway during resuscitation in profoundly unconscious patients with absent glossopharyngeal and laryngeal reflexes who may need artificial ventilation.
Features and benefits
- Ergonomically shaped airway tube for firm and ergonomical grip during insertion
- Soft cuff ensures a good seal with low mucosal pressure
- Reinforced tip resists folding during insertion and plugs the upper esophageal sphincter
- Cuff and airway tube moulded as single unit for extra safety – no separation
- Pilot balloon identifies mask size and provides precise tactile indication of degree of inflation
- Convenient depth marks for monitoring correct position
- Packaged sterile and ready for use in colour-coded pouches
- MR safe
- Phthalate-free material. DEHP free. Does not contain natural rubber latex
AuraOnce™ Product Specification
|Product Item no.
|Packaging colour code
||< 5 kg