The Ambu LifeKey is a proven, easy to use, and inexpensive barrier with a one-way valve that prevents direct contact with patient’s mouth, nose and face.
The Ambu LifeKey helps protect rescuer and increases bystanders’ motivation for CPR in emergency situations.
Standard resuscitation techniques can be used without modification.
Comes with Ambu logo or as private labelling. Available in hardcase, softcase or plastic bag.
Features and benefits
- Semi-transparent face shield and one-way valve allowing rescuer to visually check for patient’s lip colour and vomitus
- Prevents contact with patient’s saliva or blood
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Elastic ear bands fit over patient’s ears to keep the mask in place
- Can be carried on a key chain, in a pocket, a small handbag and a first-aid kit
- Private labeling available, minimum order quantity 1000 units
Ambu LifeKey Mask Product Specification
|Product item no.||Description||Dimensions||Weight||Materials|
|248 204 102
||Holster Pack containing LifeKey, one set of gloves and alcohol pad
|248 210 001
||Refill, set of 25 masks in a plastic bag
|248 206 102
||LifeKey in Softcase with Ambu logo - Black
||5 x 5 x 1.5 cm
||Approximate 10 g
||Mask: Polyethylene Softcase: Nylon
|248 206 103
||LifeKey in Softcase with Ambu logo - Blue
|248 206 104
||LifeKey in Softcase with Ambu logo - Red
|248 206 105
||LifeKey in Softcase with Ambu logo - Yellow
|248 206 106
||LifeKey in Softcase with Ambu logo - Green
|248 206 108
||LifeKey in Softcase with Ambu logo - Orange