Ambu® Res-Cue Mask
The Ambu Res-Cue Mask is designed to provide mouth-to mask ventilation.
As a physical barrier between the rescuer and the patient Ambu Res-Cue mask is used to give protected rescue breathing for any patient (any age group) and may also be used with a resuscitator.
The Ambu Res-Cue Mask helps protect rescuers in an emergency situation. It prevents direct contact with patient’s mouth, nose and face and helps to overcome hesitation to start resuscitation.
Features and benefits
- Transparent dome allows rescuer to visually check for patient’s lip colour and vomitus
- Oxygen inlet (optional) facilitates increased oxygen delivery to patient
- Made of durable plastics for easy cleaning and long product life
- Private labeling available, minimum order quantity 1000 units
- Available in hardcase, softcase or plastic bag
- Phthalate-free material
Ambu Res-Cue Mask Product Specification
|Product item no.||Description||Dimensions||Weight||Materials|
|000 252 225
||Ambu Res-Cue Mask with O2 inlet, in red hard case
||13.8 x 11 x 4.8 cm